CSR for Any Economy - Solutions for Businesses of Every Size
AmCham Shanghai’s 5th Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Conference and Awards Ceremony
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Renaissance Zhongshan Park Hotel Shanghai
Please click HERE to view and download the "Ticket information and RSVP Form".
Please click here for the latest agenda
AmCham Shanghai’s 5th Annual Corporate Social Responsibility Conference addresses the challenges of starting up socially responsible programs in businesses of varying sizes and with a range of resources. Professionals from corporate social responsibility, human resources and consulting industries will gain practical advice on how to build and run their own CSR projects. Senior management will discover how CSR can meet core business objectives and efficient ways to measure the benefits of CSR initiatives.
Speakers and panelists include:
• Ernst Coppens, CFO, Bayer Greater China (keynote speaker)
• Jeremy Burks, Global Business Vice President, Dow Corning
• Fang Hui, Director, Hands on Shanghai
• Brenda Lee, VP of Coca-Cola China
• Jun Ge, Managing Director of Intel China
• Chung To, Founder & Chairperson of the Chi Heng Foundation
• Diana Tsui, CSR Director, KPMG
AmCham Shanghai’s CSR Awards have received exceptional nominations this year in five award categories; the 2009 award winners will be revealed in an awards ceremony following the CSR conference.
• 3M China, Ltd.
• Bayer (China) Limited
• Coca-Cola (China) Beverages Ltd.
• Dow Corning (Shanghai) Management Co., Ltd.
• General Motors (China) Investment Co., Ltd.
• KPMG China
• Mary Kay (China) Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
• PepsiCo Investment (China) Ltd.
For questions on event and ticket information, please contact:
Karen Qiu, Events Manager
Tel: 6279-7119 x 5652