Event Starts: 16th Feb 2009
Event Ends: 18th Feb 2009
Global Procure Summit, SingaporeAuthor: Rebecca Louis-Jean (e-mail: email@example.com)
Source: Salvo Global
Summit at a glance:
Today, the market has become a highly competitive place. Rising costs and inflation have had a deep impact on procurement of raw materials. Companies not only need to secure raw materials at the best cost, but also need to focus on the strategic evolution of the operation.
This summit will address strategies, theories, and practical methodologies to ensure procurement executives return to their office armed with essential ideas, knowledge and skills required to streamline the procurement function to build value, savings and efficiency.
Hear Cutting-Edge presentations on:
- Latest updates on globalization and sustainable procurement
- How to achieve measurable results that provide long term cost savings for the organization
- Assess risk for the procurement function
- Management of the impact of rising inflation on the procurement function
- Making procurement a clean business by following ethical code of conduct
- Governance in procurement contracts and more……
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Unilever Asia
- L’Oreal China & Regional Sourcing
- Bloomberg, Singapore
- DiGi Telecommunications, Malaysia
- Olam International, Singapore
- Infineon Technologies, Singapore
- Hewlett Packard
- TransProcure Corporation, Philippines
- LSI Technology, Singapore
- Macquarie, Australia and more…….
Chief Procurement Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Head of Departments looking to Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, Sourcing, Outsourcing functions, Inventory Managers, Demand Planning Managers……
2004-2008 CSRChina Ltd.